Thursday, October 23, 2008

East Rock Park






















































The kids and I just love to go to the park that's near our apartment. It's called East Rock Park, and it's on the corner of Orange St. and Cold Spring St. in New Haven, if you want to mapquest it. Adam has just started to LOVE swinging! It's taken him 4 years but he has a passion for it now. I've attached pictures of our day out today.

4 comments:

Clarissa said...

There's my cutie nephews! I hate that ya'll are so far away. Mark is finally at an age where he would actually try to play with his cousins :(. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Aww...! I miss those boys! Adam is looking as stylish as ever...very cute! Can't wait to make a trip up there and see you guys! Love you girl!

Arylyn said...

I love the boys!!!!!!

Arylyn said...

Oh ya, Arylyn=Anna